Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Date Night



See a good deal and make it a date night! Every week Frank comes home at least one night and tells me that Tuesday night is bowling special night. Last Tuesday, I decided to go by Sonic and bring home a surprise rt44 Cranberry slushy for Frank and discovered that Tuesdays are 99 cent slushy and 1/2 price Sonic Burger nights. So, on Sadie Hawkins Day (February 29) I decided to ask Frank out on a date - a cheap date! So tonight was the night, we enjoyed our Sonic Cranberry Slushies and Burgers and then bowled three games at Tarheel Lanes. I won all three games (Frank told me it was okay to brag) - my first game was 125, then 141, then 119. That middle game is always my best!

Now, two weeks from now, all the kids will be on Spring Break and I think we will make it Family night. So if you are reading this and would like to join us, feel free to! We will meet at Sonic at 6:30 pm for cheap burgers and slushies and then make our way over to Tarheel Lanes. Bowling is $9.00 for three games and shoes! When I say you are invited ... I mean all of you! I know it's a week night, but who cares, it's great exercise and it will be nice to see everyone.

No comments: