Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Today's 12 Photos from the 12th of March


I try to remember to carry my camera with me every day, but on the 12th of each month, I get a reminder from the 12 of 12 Blog Site

These are my photos from today, beginning with 12:12 AM - the time I went to bed. Most people take the picture when waking up, but I thought last night since I was going to bed so late, "Why not?" The show continues with visits to John Johnson Ford, Fletcher Rec Park, Frank's new work, and finally, Matthew's baseball practice. And since I love the Carpenters so much and I can't "sing without my camera" I chose a favorite oldie for the background.

These are my favorite 12 shots from the 12th of March. It may seem boring, but hey, it's my reality.

4 comments:

Susan... said...

Paula - you ROCK!! Great slide show - and you did it thru blogger?? I have to figure that one out - I'm totally jealous!

good job - really good job!!! let us all know when you have your scrapbook page done!!!

happy 13th!!!

Susan

Angie said...

How can you be so "stinkin' good" at EVERYTHING you do!?!?! no tone of jealousy in my writing, is there? Love you!
Angie

Christy said...

The song brought tears to my eyes- my mom used to sing that song to me. Great job on your 12 of 12--you are quite the photographer.

Jodie said...

Not boring at all, a very beautiful reality.