Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


M is for Manager ~ everything from meals to the check book to the laundry ~ it took my mom a lot less than four years to earn her BA in Management

O is for Optimist ~ let's face it, there are a lot of jobs that are easier than motherhood, but none that will leave you as happy! (Right, Mama?)

T is for Time ~ or more appropriately, the lack thereof! Somehow mothers tend to get at least 36 hours worth of work done in 24 hours.

H is for Heart ~ I don't know about you, but my mom's heart is worn out from giving so much of it away!

E is for Effort ~ as in "despite all her efforts" I still turned out this way! Haha!

R is for Remember ~ My mother taught me that it was important to remember other people's birthdays, anniversaries, and most importantly, their names. It has made a big difference in my success.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in our family!

No comments: