Sunday, July 06, 2008

July 4th (5th) Party on Conrad Mountain

I know that's not really the name of the neighborhood, but now that Art & Helen have joined Shawn & Tiffany in Deep Gap, it kind of seems like Conrad's (as in Walton's) Mountain. You could even hear the "Goodnight, John Boy"s echo as each of the family members drove past Papaw's last night. There was a "beep-beep" and "Byeeeyyeeyyyeee" every time a car went by! A really special Thanks to Tiffany for organizing the get together. Everything was great!

Below are some of the great pics showing all the fun! Note, those really cute babies and how much they have grown. Harmony starts school in August, as does Joanna who is going back to Blue Ridge for Massage Therapy. (The family can't wait for those FREE massages at porch parties ... haha!) Xyla was on the move, too! I could hardly keep up with her when she was on her tummy slinking across the floor like an inch worm. She was so cute, well you'll see, just check out the pics below:





















And that, dear readers, is the condensed version! I somehow managed to pick out 53 favorites of the more than 400 pictures I took! I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoy taking them (but I doubt that is possible!) Note: If you want to see them larger, all you have to do is click and a screen with a larger picture will open. Thanks again for looking! Hope you had a Happy 4th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like everyone had fun. can't believe how big Xyla is and Harmony too. I can't believe she's starting school.