Wednesday, September 10, 2008

<<<<< LOOK!

Lovin' the new way to keep up with everybody's blogging. I first saw it on Amanda's blog (can't believe she found something cool before I did!) Anyway, I like having links to all of our family blogs so I can click to them from mine without having to type them in. The new way to list them is even better because it tells me whether or not you have updated so I don't bother going if you haven't been there in days ... or months! I know, I know, I am just as guilty some weeks. Anywho ... lovin' it and hope it makes it easier for those of you who are also reading several blogs each day. Toodles for now, tomorrow is my second VISION class and we are going to tour the new technology building at Blue Ridge. It sounds so cool, can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how did you set up the blog's to list on the side with when they were updated? I would love to do that over on my blog so I know exactly when I should read the blogs I have listed.