Sunday, December 21, 2008

Mamaw ... Her Kids & Her Great-Grandkids

Mamaw

The Great-grandchildren



Okay, now let's get a bit more specific:
left to right - Meredith (Mark's); Josh (Lisa's); Tyler (Stephanie's); Grayson (Mark's - as if you couldn't tell since he looks just like him!)

Jordan (Lisa's); Erin and Krista (Lynette's). Let me just say that these cousins seem as close as me, Lynette, Lisa and Angie were ... which is really cool!

Okay, the little girl in green, the boy in red, a the boy with the green stripe shirt belong to Shawnee (Danny's girlfriend); on the front row in black is Richie's son and I hate to admit it but out of all of the kids that belong to my cousins, his is the only name I can't recall. Sorry, Richie. The taller girl in the middle is Amber (Danny's); Valen (Missy's) is smiling in the back; and Sydney (Richie's) is in the pigtails.

No comments: