Monday, February 16, 2009

Two New Favorites


I must tell you that being sick last week was a little easier to stomach with the discovery of two new products: Welch's 100% Red Grape Juice and Premium Mini Saltines.

This Grape Juice reminds me of what Mamaw Burke used to make that still had the grapes floating around in the bottom of the jar. I drank a whole bottle by myself in one day last week. Of course that, and the crackers, were about the only thing other than cold and flu meds I was able to eat.

I sure hope no one else gets this yucky stuff. I know Mama had it and so did Angie. It's pretty rough. I missed 3 out of 5 days at work last week. Not a good way to start the year. But I feel much better today and look forward to getting back to work. I can't believe I can say that I really have missed my job!

PS I would like everyone to keep my friend, Hillary, and her mother, in your prayers. They are traveling to Israel this week to tour the Holy Land. Please pray for their safety and for clarity in Hillary's life. I really believe the Lord has great things planned for Hillary and I am hoping she will discover some of those plans on this trip.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

MMMMM! That grape juice was so delicious. Mini Saltines? How cute is that. I'm glad that you are feeling better.