Wednesday, June 03, 2009

The Happy Couple; Prayer Requests

Tonight I met the happy couple I will be photographing on their wedding day. I guess you could call it my first "official" non-family paying photography job. I am SOOOO nervous. I actually made the deal that I will take all the pictures and let them look at them to make sure they are happy with them before I charge them a dime. I just hate the thoughts of being the one in charge of capturing the memories that will represent their special day forever! Ugh - so worrisome. But they are super nice people. A friend from my childhood days, Cyndy Orr (Cathcart), recommended me to them after seeing my pics on Facebook. I sure hope I don't let her or them down. Please pray for my eyes to see and my hands to be steady. The wedding will be June 27.




It was also a purple flower kind of night. The first flower was at Etowah Valley Country Club. I saw it when I took Amanda & Amy surprise Toffee Frosties. The other ones were at Silvermont where the above couple, Beka & Paul, will be married at the end of the month. I thought they looked like polka dots!



In addition to praying for my steadiness, I have a more serious prayer request. Actually, I have two: My Mamaw Burnette is in the hospital in Asheville with CMV and something is wrong with her liver. According to my cousin, Missy, she hasn't eaten in weeks, can't walk and was going to have a biopsy at 5 pm today; and Charlotte Hyatt, the wife of Matthew's baseball coach, has been transferred to Chapel Hill, after having blod clots last week they found blood in her lungs and now she is on a ventilator and her kidneys are shutting down. They have been through so much and I'm sure they will appreciate all our prayers.

Hope you all have a nice Thursday!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

First of all, thanks for the frosty. it was delicious. those are very pretty flowers. i will be praying for mamaw burnette and mrs. hyatt.