Thursday, January 13, 2011

12 of 12 January 2011

While working on this layout last night, I was reminded of a book I used to LOVE! It was kind of like a magazine because it was published every month. It had these full color full page photos and on each page was a quote or inspirational thought or poem. I couldn't wait to see those and I always found myself wanting to "borrow" them from doctor's and dentist's offices. I am pretty sure my mom even got me a subscription to them at one time. For the life of me, I can't remember what they were called. So, Mama, if you are reading this and you remember, will you please call me and let me know.

That memory made me realize I've always been in love with photography!

Here is the journaling on this month's layout:
My 12 of 12 for January (barely posted on the 12th. Stupid photoshop keeps crashing on me!) Journaling Reads: Breakfast and lunch were pretty lame so I’m glad dinner was from the Caribbean ~ Curry Chicken, Collards & Rice; Gas prices still soaring; Who says people don’t read newspapers anymore? Look at all those paper boxes; Snow on my boots; Snow on the driveway and a Snowman in the yard; What could be better on a snowy day than Vera’s spring collection catalog? And I found another pic for my Rusty & Crusty Album! One last thing - does anyone else think the Parents with Children Sign at Ingles is redundant?

No comments: