Wednesday, September 20, 2006

2.2 More!

So today was weigh in day and everyone laughed at me because I wore this suit that I had not been able to wear in two years and because it was heavier material than I usually wear, I changed into my "Weigh Day Dress." And it worked, I had lost 2.2 more pounds for a total of 14.6. Crossing fingers to go over the 15 pound mark next week! I did celebrate a "fabulous moment" for that suit. It was a suit I bought in 2004 and immediately regretted buying because even then the skirt was a little tight. It was hanging in the back of the closet and I decided what the heck I would get it out and try it on and to my surprise it fit beautifully. It felt really good to wear it today! When I got home I tried on several other things and they are still a little snug but it gives me something to look forward to and something on which to gage my progress. At WW they call it "Going Shopping in Your Closet" I like that because I have plenty of pretty things that have hardly been worn and it saves money, too!

No comments: