Friday, October 19, 2007

7 Days to Go ...

I never know exactly how to count the days left until something big happens ... do you count the day you're on? Do you count the day the event happens? All I know is that one week from today we will be on our way to Atlanta and one week from tomorrow we will be on the plane to Jamaica. Did I tell you I can't wait? I am so excited and I think if Frank were any more excited about it, he could flap his way there! He cannot stop talking about it.

Yesterday was Frank's birthday and we met Amy at Asiana for lunch. It was pretty tasty. Amy got him a gift certificate at Fresh Market so now he can buy lots of tasty food to put in the pretty new Calphalon stock pot that Art and Helen got him. I gave him a gift certificate for an "Introductory Flight Lesson." I was really hoping he would be able to do it yesterday, but weather conditions did not allow.

Did you know it has only rained 2 days this year? Really, as far as I can remember it rained on Amy's graduation and on Frank's birthday ... two days when being outside was such a really big part of the plans! Okay, I know it has rained more than two days, but not too many more.

Just a parting note, if anyone is bored this weekend, I've got plenty of packing, list completing, housecleaning chores to do before we can leave next Friday ... be happy to have company. Haha!

No comments: