Saturday, October 20, 2007

I love these trees ...

at Kimberly Clark. I pass them every day on my way to work and have for four years now. They are always so pretty and usually they show the first signs of change. I just wanted to share them with you all.

The other favorite spot I have to look at all the colors is the mountain behind the house we lived in off Highway 280. It was always covered in every color of the fall season. Maybe I will ride over that way today and see if the leaves on that side of town have started to change. Of course that will be AFTER I do all my chores ... maybe ... did I tell you I got a new camera? Yes, something like a new camera has a tendency to distract me from my chores. Oh well, the chores will wait, but you can never tell how long the pretty fall colors will be around! (I am the queen of rationalizing!)

No comments: