Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Taking Quizzes

Recently I purchased Simple Scrapbooks' Scrapbook Shortcuts with quizzes and questions to jumpstart the journaling on some scrapbook pages about myself and my family. I had Amy take # 20 Weird and Wacky; here are her responses (A) and mine (P) and Frank's (F)
1. What food would you like to eat every day, if your mom would let you?
A. Tacos
P. Garlic Mashed Potatoes
F. Cookies

2. What's your favorite joke?
A. When a man asked the teddy bear if he wanted dessert, he said no thanks, I'm stuffed.
P. I can never remember how it goes, but it has something to do with strawberries and jelly.
F. The people I work for, oh, that's the least favorite; the next one I get told.

3. If you could choose a different name, what would it be?
A. I don't want another name.
P. I might like to go by my middle name, Vanessa
F. Mark

4. What would you like on your next birthday cake?
A. Strawberries
P. Icing and absolutely nothing to indicate that I am no longer in my 30's
F. 18!

5. What's the first thing you show friends when they visit your house?
A. My living room
P. My spoon collection
F. My grill

6. What's the scariest thing you have ever done?
A. Go to school; stand up in front of people and give a speech/talk
P. Learned to Scuba Dive
F. Having children

7. Is your room messy or clean?
A. CLEAN!
P. MESSY - duh!
F. What do you think?

8. If you could eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
A. A seafood place
P. Ditto
F. Carrabas

9. If you had a million dollars, what would you buy first?
A. Pay off my parent's credit cards
P. A plane and lessons for Frank to learn to fly it
F. Lunch for everyone at work because I won't be back

10. If your parents let you have any pet you wanted, what would it be?
A. dolphin or polar bear
P. A goldfish that would NEVER die
C. Fish

No comments: