Saturday, September 09, 2006

Feeling Better Now?

Yes, I did have a much better day yesterday than the two days before. I was able to get all my ads proofed and into the first edition of the TNW-Brevard. I am really excited about taking that publication to all the businesses on Tuesday. Kevin is going to go with me and I hope we will make a good impression on my hometown.

Yesterday, I picked up Matthew and Zak at ASI. They are doing strength training there and I think they are actually adding some muscle! Matthew now tells me he needs a tan because then his muscles would look bigger! I think my son is growing up. One of the girls that works with Amy told me yesterday my son was gorgeous - I should have taken it as a compliment but instead I was like, "Back off, girl" that's my baby and yes, he is cute, but let's not go making him grown up gorgeous yet. I think that "mama's little baby boy" instinct took over! It was a side of me I had not seen. Weird!

Amy came home from work and as usual she was most helpful. I was tired and went to bed pretty early and when I got up this morning, the kitchen was spotless. I don't know where her energy to work all evening then come home and CLEAN (ugh) comes from. Oh wait, yes, I do - her dad! Thank goodness I was smart enough to make my children's dad an organized clean freak! LOL. It's nice to know all my kids won't grow up to be as messy as their mom!

No comments: