Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Life's Treasures



Here are my three treasures: Amanda, Amy & Matthew in 2003 at our Lanning Reunion. I can't believe how much they have grown. Amanda looks like she is posing for a magazine shot with that hair flying. Of course Amy always photographs so well and my, oh my, I would have to say Matthew has changed the most. He must be twice this size now! How time flies! As for the page, I used the new line from Cosmo Cricket and I used liquid chalk to distress the photo to match. I also sanded all the edges of the papers and the photo.

Bulls kick off season tonight so as you might guess, we will be glued to the TV for a couple of hours. Of course, the DVR upstairs will be working overtime to record my Gilmore Girls and Boston Legal. Guess those are two of my favorite shows, add in Grey's Anatomy and the new, Men in Trees, and you've probably got them all. Oops, I forgot, I also like the new Brothers & Sisters on Sunday nights. Anybody out there want to add their favs? Just leave me a comment below. Love to hear from you.

No comments: