Thursday, October 19, 2006

Playing Catch-Up

Well, it has been a week since my last post and I have tons to catch up on. I'll start with today and go backwards. There is no weightloss to report this week because yesterday was weigh in day and I took Frank to Helen, Georgia to celebrate his birthday! It was a beautiful day and we walked in and out of shops all day and sampled German bratwursts, knockwursts, weinershnitzels and spatzles. All so delicious.

Over the weekend, we went to Nate & Nicole's wedding which was very calm and casual. I took pictures and most came out pretty well. I will publish in separate post later today. Also, we need to congratulate them again, as their son, Aiden Edward, was born on Tuesday, October 17!

Joanna & Ethan had a beautiful ceremony on Sunday at the Hickory Nut Gap Inn. The owners, Bo & Courtney, were great, the food was delicious, and everyone in the family was really nice to each other! And boy, does Frank look good in a tuxedo! Most guys hate those, but Frank actually asked what he could do for a living that would allow him to look that "hot" everyday! Any ideas? We've ruled out hitman, but if you have other ideas let us know. When you see the pictures, I am sure you will agree. Look for them later tonight or early tomorrow.

No comments: