Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sitting Still


Seating still has never been one of my strengths. I like to be doing something. Well this week, I must have been pretty still because I didn't lose an ounce! On the flipside - I didn't gain anything either so that is pretty awesome, too. Still looking for the .8 to get to 20 pounds ~ maybe next week.

Things are starting to pick up around here. We have Nathan and Nicoles wedding on Saturday and Joanna & Ethan's on Sunday. I can't wait to see Frank in his tux (I know it's Joanna's day, but it is going to be cool to see everyone so dressed up!) I have to take pictures at both events. Should have some for viewing by mid next week.

The layout above is a Lifetime Moments Challenge to let someone else write your journaling. These are the answers Frank gave in August to one of my quizzes. The layout looks a little feminine with all the flowers and pinks, but I was trying to match it up to all the parrots swarming Frank in the top picture. The middle picture is from 5th grade and the bottom is from when we went to see Cirque du Soleil.

No comments: