Tuesday, November 21, 2006

1.4 ~ Again!

I weighed in a day early because I planned to go shopping tomorrow with Frank. My loss? 1.4 Pounds, same as last week! Yeah! That brings my total to 32 pounds in 13 weeks! I am very happy with this and hope to keep it up for a long time.

During our meeting, we were asked to write down the things about our weightloss journey that we were thankful for. My list included the support I get from my family and from my friends at work who are also going to WW; WW Snack Cakes and Orville Redenbacher Smart Pop Mini Bags - Only 1 Pt; Shopping in my closet - it has been nice to put on some smaller things without having to spend money on new things; Willpower - thankful that I have been able to say no, to say whoa, and to stay low. I must say when I started I thought it would be such a long, arduous process that I would get bored with it and quit before I reached goal. Now, I learned a long time ago to "never say never" so I am not saying that now, but I HOPE to never be as heavy as I was when I started and I HOPE to always be able to stick to the things I've learned - about smaller portions, especially.

No comments: