Wednesday, November 08, 2006

2.6!

2.6 pounds gone! I weighed in again today and I lost again. That is 29.5 pounds since August 23! I feel so good about the Weight Watchers plan because I really feel as though I have changed the way I see food - mostly seeing it in smaller portions. Frank is such a wonderful cook and we love to eat out. But I have learned it is okay to leave stuff on the plate and when I am at home, Frank now lets me plate my own food. It is amazing how much I was eating, sometimes 3 and 4 servings and not even realizing it. It has also been good for me to report it here. Each week, I am held accountable for what I have been up to, and so far it has all been good. I know, though, that it may not always be lost pounds, so I have promised myself that even IF I gain, I will report here. Because I have to be truthful with myself. Well, going to run now, I had to take a benadryl because of an allergic reaction I had to my flu shot and I think it is kicking in. . . zzzzzzzzzzz!

No comments: