Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

video hosting

What are you thankful for? Me? I am thankful for my family. Even though I don't always show it and can be spoiled sometimes, I do really appreciate everyone in my family. Thank you, Mama and Daddy for all the good food and for fixing up your garage so that we would all have a place to gather together. It looks beautiful and there is no place like Grandma & Granddaddy's on the holidays! Thank you also for my spoon rack for my birthday. I have had spoons patiently waiting for months for their place on my wall of fame. Thanks also Angie for making some really good food and all the "over the hill" and Elvis Cutout - and the WW mag sub! It was a great birthday surprise!


Here's a picture of all the kids in Grandma & Granddaddy's backyard - Frank found the sawhorses and the cool shed made for a nice autumn backdrop - love this shot! LtoR Brett, Matt, Amanda, Hannah, Katie, Luke & Amy.

No comments: