Thursday, January 04, 2007

.4! Parking Challenged? Major Scrappin!

Okay, it has taken me a while to get this posted ... darn internet! I couldn't believe it when I stepped on the scales and she wrote .4! Like I said in the last post, I didn't think it possible that I had not gained. I think I have been pushing my luck! Time to buckle back down. I did have a fabulous moment this week when I put on jeans that were too tight in May and they would not stay up (see the ME 2007 layout above for a picture of just how big they were on me!) And then I tried on another pair that did not fit me just four weeks ago and they fit perfect! So happy!

Has anyone ever called you, "Parking Challenged?" Well, I have been called that three times in the last two months at work! The first guy called it to my attention in early November, so I started paying attention and tried my best to get straight in. Thought I was ... guess not. Last week, Linda, our HR person, and Ruth, the publisher, both told me I had a major problem. They were shocked that I was actually pulling "straight in" - it seems I veer over to the right ... a lot! So anyway, I am trying to do better. Should have added that to my new year's resolutions, I guess.

Okay, see all those pages at the top? I have done all of those in the last three days! Lifetime Moments is having another contest and since I won a bunch of gift certificates and supplies at the last one, I thought I would give it another go around.

No comments: