Wednesday, March 28, 2007

.2 A little bit is better than none, right?

Well, I didn't make it to my mini goal of 55 pounds this week, but I'm not down about it. I just have to try harder this week! I was just looking at my weight tracker on the WW web site, and it is very encouraging. Do you know that on October 18, I had lost 26 pounds? Since then, I've doubled that! See, it's all a matter of perspective. Right this moment I am focusing on the positive and that is ... I HAVE LOST 53.6 POUNDS ... and I am wearing clothes I haven't worn in 5 years and hadn't worn in about 15 years before that! So there!

I have also added walking to my daily routine so I am also benefitting from not having to carry an extra 6 gallons of milk* around with me everytime I go for a walk! WOW, where did I put those when I had them? Can you imagine just trying to carry six gallons of milk in from the car to the kitchen, much less, everywhere ... everyday?!

* Weight Watchers Site Information: Beyond the Scales
Disappointed with losing one pound? 25lbs = 3 Gallons of Milk

No comments: