Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy Easter Weekend

I think I have posted this before, but since it's Easter weekend, I thought I would share again this photo of my Mom with her sister, Sandra, her mother, Pauline, and her daddy, Scott. Aren't they pretty!


Man, it is slow going these days on the weightloss, but I am happy that it's going down instead of up! This week was only .2 again. It may take longer to reach the ultimate goal, but I am in this for the long haul, so I will take every ounce I can.

Did you see the story about the Cruise Ship that is on the bottom of the ocean now? Or the one about the boat tilting? All of these cruise ship accidents have me freaking out about Amanda's cruise in July. Have there always been this many or I am I just more aware of them because my daughter is going to be "out to sea" for 7 days and completely out of my control? Yikes, she will be 19 in 3 weeks ~ I should probably get used to her doing "grown up" things like this!

Hannah and Amy are having birthdays this month, too. Hannah will be 10 and Amy, 18. Wow! I am going to have two ADULT children in less than a week. Where did that time go? Angie, enjoy those "little girls," they'll be grown before you know it. I can't believe Amy will be graduating in less than 2 months. Thank goodness, Matthew is still a baby! LOL, I know he's hardly a baby.

Well, enjoy the cold weekend and have a nice Easter and if you're planning on an outdoor Easter Sunrise service, be sure to dress warmly!

No comments: