Saturday, April 14, 2007

Fabulous Moments

So, I gained last week, right? Maybe so, but today I am wearing a pair of jeans from way in the back of my closet that I tried on BEFORE we went to Atlanta and they didn't fit then! So woohoo, Fabulous!

Do your tastes change as you get older .... or just as you get lighter? I find myself actually enjoying some things I used to find yucky. Light granola and fiber ... I can't believe I can even admit it. This morning I ate Fiber One Honey Clusters for breakfast and LIKED it. Fabulous! A whole cup with 1/2 cup fat free skim milk ... a 2 pt breakfast that I hope will stay with me. I have also bought yogurt, another one of those yucky foods. The WW brand have only 1 point and so far my favorites include Amaretto Cheesecake and White Chocolate Raspberry. I finally found the Key Lime at Harris Teeter yesterday, so I will be trying it today.

It's Saturday ... hope you all enjoy it before the rain comes. We are headed to Penney's to get Frank some new work pants. Have a great weekend!

No comments: