Friday, June 15, 2007

Me with My New Car



Me with my new car! Amanda took this last night with my cell phone so it's not the best picture and it definitely doesn't capture all the giggling happiness that has taken place since they handed me the keys on Thursday night! It's a Ford Fusion and I got it at John Johnson Ford in Brevard.
It was kind of researched and kind of on a whim. I just found out last week that the a/c in the van was broken and going to require $900-$1300 to repair ... that was in addition to the $500 I spent to have it repaired last summer. NOT.GOING.TO.HAPPEN! I refused to put any more into that piece of @#*%!!!! So when the skies opened up and I couldn't take anymore pictures at JJF, I told them why not try to sell me a car. So they did and this is my prize! I love it. I love it. I love it. It drives so smooth and it will save me on the gas every week! It should get about 10-13 mpg more than the Kia. That's a lot of money these days. And the A/C works great! I will get better pictures soon.

No comments: