Thursday, June 07, 2007

My Graduate - Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!



Here's a layout I did with all of Amy's different poses in her Senior Portrait pack. I can't believe that she is actually graduating TOMORROW! Wow, didn't we just do this yesterday? Oh, no, that was Amanda and it was LAST year! Gees - guess that is one of the downfalls of having your girls 11 months apart! Amy is so excited. Today she didn't have to be there until 9 and she should be out by one and tomorrow they will practice a bit and be done again until the moment to walk across the stage! Papaw Mel and Uncle Neal are heading down from Kentucky so that made her happy and Amanda has planned a dinner at Carrabas following graduation. After she eats and gets all her congrats and hugs, she'll be off to the Project Graduation at Fun Depot for a whole night of fun and games! I'm sure you know they'll be plenty more pictures to look at by Saturday! I am thinking of going all digital so I don't have to wait for developing and I can see what I get.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: