Friday, July 13, 2007

Do You Suffer from Paraskevidekatriaphobia?


I know, I know - it's been a week since I have written! I have been so covered up at work that I have been here late every night and when I get home I haven't even felt like opening the computer up (no, I don't have a fever!) I don't think I ever thought I would get to the stage where I didn't want to get on the computer but lately I have hardly had the strength to move the mouse another step. Last night I was sound asleep on the couch by 8:15, Frank got up to go to bed at 11:15 and I beat him to the bed and was asleep again by the time he got there! I think I will sleep all weekend. I have no desire to go anywhere or do anything except CHILL!

Okay, so I am tired, but I don't have Paraskevidekatriaphobia! Do you? You do if you have a fear of Friday the 13th! Luckily, that is the least of my problems this week! Got to go for now - will tell you about the ride Frank and I took last week next time I have a chance. It was beautiful!

No comments: