Monday, September 17, 2007

Nothing Much Today ... But hope you enjoy the video

Nothing much happened today, but some people (ART) insist that I write something each day. So today I decided I would share with you one the emails he sent us yesterday about what "love" is. The email was full of quotes by very young children and this one was my favorite:

"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth."

The quote reminds me of one of the songs Frank sings to me, "It's Your Love," by Tim McGraw.



This just has to be one of my favorite songs. Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with ART. Also we still have HOME PHONE, A CELL PHONE, 2CELL PHONES, AND PRIVATE E-MAIL.....ha!ha!ha! Imiss you and I love you !
Mom