Thursday, September 20, 2007

Some people ....

Are just never satisfied. Excuse me while I vent. I just hate it when someone is so picky about what they want and when they get it they still find some way to find something wrong with it. Especially if it works just not exactly like you think it should, but it does work. Oh well, you have no idea what I am talking about, but I just had to let it out. Thank you and we now return to our regularly scheduled blogging ...

Tonight we are finally watching last season's final episode of Grey's Anatomy. I can't believe we went all summer without anyone ruining it for us, though I did hear certain rumors and when you read what's happening this year (Burke not returning) it kind of gives part of it away. One thing I had heard was what a jerk McDreamy was and I think I just saw that part. The funny thing is I had it recorded upstairs on the kids DVR for the longest time and never watched, decided to watch it tonight thinking that would be better than recording and watching it later, and now I have to leave in about 15 minutes to go pick up Matthew. So looks like I will still be watching the recorded version!

Are any of you out there fans of Grey's Anatomy? We've loved it since it first came on so we are really looking forward to next Thursday night when it starts again. How about you, are there any TV shows you just can't miss? Are there any new shows you've read about and can't wait to see?

Last night we watched the new show, Back to You, with Kelsey Graham and Patricia Heaton (from Cheers and Everybody Loves Raymond.) It was just okay. Maybe it'll be better next week.

Well, Matter just text me, he's done, gotta run. Nighty night.

No comments: