Friday, January 04, 2008

The New Year is Here ... Time to Catch Up & Start Over



Tonight Frank and I took advantage of the Carrabas GC we received from Tiffany and Shawn for Christmas and boy, was it good! I had the Steak Marsala with Garlic Mashed Potatoes (probably my last BIG meal before I start counting points again on Monday) and Frank had the Veal Piccata. The steak was so tender. Thanks, Tiffany & Shawn!

As I stated earlier, Frank and I will be starting the WW system of counting points again on Monday. Our "big" gift to each other was a membership to Lelia Patterson Center in Fletcher. We will be joining on Sunday. I won't be going to the WW meetings, we do plan to count the points using their system, we just decided to take the money I was spending there and put it into a monthly membership that both of us could take advantage of. LPC is less than 3 miles from the house and though it bothers me that they close on Fridays at 4 and are closed on Saturdays, we decided they had the nicest facilities around and it was still worth it. Besides I was taking Matthew there to play basketball every Sunday, so I might as well stay and put the time to good use, too.

So, did you make any New Year's resolutions. I made a few: blog more often (and finish the Jamaica blog review); start and continue exercise routine; get back into the WW way of eating; read more; learn more about InDesign & Photoshop; hold my temper [impatience] better; quit procrastinating at work; and manage my money better. Tell me about your resolutions ... oh and I have been putting up quite a few layouts, how about sharing some comments with me about them - they really inspire me to build more! Love you all ~ Happy New Year!

No comments: