Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Chillean Sea Bass, Yummy Crab Stuffing, Fresh Green Asparagus topped with Lemony Hollandaise ... what more could a girl ask for? Apple Pie, maybe? I'm not sure, but I'm guessing that even if you ate out tonight at a 5 Star restaurant, your meal was not as delicious or made with as much love as mine was! It's so nice to have my own personal chef!

Being that I am NOT the chef and that I worked so hard today, I made a stop at Inlges and got to wait in their "Lover's Lane," along with a bunch of other GUYS. It was so cool, they had an arch of paper flowers and red and white balloons along with a sign that said, "Lover's Lane ~ for Valentine's Purchases Only." My self-decorated giant chocolate chip cookie, strawberries, and chocolate dipping sauce qualified!

When I got home and gave Frank his big cookie, he fussed at me because he said I said, "We're not getting each other anything." Then my sniffer caught the scent of apple pie coming from the oven, and then we both laughed! He broke the rule, too. Ahh ... isn't it romantic? I babysit to earn enough to buy his cookie and he chopped wood to earn enough to buy me a pie. Reminds me of the "Gift of the Magi" ` well sort of, neither of us lost any hair in the deal. LOL.

Okay, so tell me what you did on this day of love for the one you love or what the one who loves you did for you.

PS Be sure to check back later for results of Matthew's last regular season game tonight. It's at West and against North.

No comments: