Sunday, March 16, 2008

New Candy & Selection Sunday



Have you tried these yet? Frank and I shared a bag and they are pretty good. He describes them as "tootsie roll bits with m&m coatings." They were chewy and chocolaty and though I have never been a fan of the original skittles, I thought these were pretty tasty.

So, who watched the NCAA Selections? Can't wait to get my bracket and make my picks. Love this time of year ... and love that my Tarheels are the overall Number One Seed! Go Heels!
Thought it was cool that Louisville, Duke, and Tennessee all got high seeds, too. In fact, if things goes as planned, we could see a UNC vs UT battle in a couple of weeks. Won't that be exciting? Make your picks and then keep me updated through the comments section (Amanda, I will be counting on you for the updates of each round from the Etowah side of the family.)

I guess Mama will get a late start on making her picks as her and Daddy left today on a cruise to the Bahamas. Let us all pray for good weather and safe passage. I'm still not sure about them taking another cruise. Angie and I got them one for their 40th Wedding Anniversary five years ago and when I asked them how it was the first thing Daddy said was, "I can't wait to get some real food. I am going to Cracker Barrell." Anyway, this one is through Templeton Tours and Charles Stanley, the famous evangelist from Atlanta, will be on board. Anyway, I hope they have a better time this trip. Can't wait to hear the details.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! YUMMY! where did you get those chocolate skittles? as for the NCAA, i will keep you updated.