Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Two New Blogs to Follow - UPDATED!!

FYI: Nick and Hannah both have taken up blogging. I have posted links to their sites on the left of this page. I decided to alphabetize all of the family blog links to make them easier to keep up with. Have I created monster bloggers? Hope so! You have to admit in this crazy busy world it is a good way to keep up with each other ... at least it is for those of us who do it regularly!

Talked to Joanna today and she and Ethan are looking for a new, affordable place to rent (less than $500) so if anyone has any contacts, please let me know.

And for those of you, I haven't shared my good news with ~ three of my photos were selected by a photography stock company. The company "shops" the photos for advertising and corporate firms looking for high quality stock photos to use in ads, hospitals, hotels, packaging, etc. Nothing has sold yet, but I am thrilled just to have the images selected.

TONIGHT I got an email letting me know that 12 more photos were accepted!!!!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

WoW! What were they?? Proud of you! as usual!

Paula Roberts said...

So far they have chosen the butterfly, the big orange flower, and the single strawberry.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I TOLD YOU!! I am so very proud of you, glad someone has finally seen what I have been telling you for years!! My wedding pictures may make you famous yet!