Thursday, July 31, 2008

Everybody's Bloggin'

Daddy had the cath run yesterday and the doc said it was a very helpful test in identifying what needs to be done to get Daddy's heart "running right again." That is good news.

Well, I just got through looking at everyone's blogs and was highly entertained! Amanda, Nick, Hannah, and Katie have all updated their blogs over the last few days. I really enjoyed looking at all the pictures that Hannah and Katie have added. The Ownbeys are such a cute family!

This weekend Frank and I are taking Nick and Zack to Charlotte to see The Dark Knight (Batman movie) at the IMAX theatre and we are also going to the Water Park at Carowinds. Not sure I am looking forward to the heat that Charlotte will be experiencing, I think it is going to be near 100. But it will be nice for Frank to do something with his boys.

No comments: