Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cool Internet Game

Stacie, Del's niece, lives in Puerto Rico with her Coast Guard husband and since she is far away from the rest of her family here in NC she started a blog. On it, she put up this neat little game. In the game, you answer questions and then go to Google Images and put in your answer and pick from one of the photos in the search and then post them on your blog. Takes some time, but sometimes the results are cute. Here are my entries:

MY AGE:



A PLACE I'D LIKE TO VISIT:



MY FAVORITE PLACE:



MY FAVORITE OBJECT:



MY FAVORITE FOOD: (in almost every form!)



MY FAVORITE ANIMAL: (assuming you call these animals)



MY FAVORITE DRINK: (that I should NOT drink!)



WHERE I WAS BORN: (the arrow is pointing up!)



WHERE I LIVE NOW:



A PAST PET: (way in the past)



MY BEST FRIEND'S NICKNAME:



MY SCREENNAME:



MY FIRST NAME: (not not abdul!)



MY MIDDLE NAME:



MY MAIDEN NAME:



MY LAST NAME:



ONE OF MY BAD HABITS: (don't tell Frank!)



MY FIRST JOB: (not counting working in Odell's fields and babysitting)



MY CURRENT JOB: (with emphasis on the "online")



MY GRANDMOTHER'S NAME: (on Mom's side, and it's not Grace)



MY GRANDMOTHER'S NAME: (on Daddy's side)



MY COLLEGE DEGREE: (wished I had gotten it!)



WHAT I AM DOING RIGHT NOW: (watching, not participating :)



If you have a blog and decide to do this, be sure and comment on mine and let me know you did it. Fun, Fun, Fun!

No comments: