Thursday, January 01, 2009

My New Year's Resolutions 2009


paula 1-1-09
Originally uploaded by saturnsvu


Today, I made 10 resolutions:
1) Take a picture of myself at least once per month
2) Fit into new clothes that are at least 2 sizes smaller than what I am in right now
3) Clean up the garage
4) Organize scrapbook area
5) Always carry my tripod
6) Always carry my camera
7) Keep up with my memory cards and readers
8) Get more pics framed and hung on the wall
9) Upload a pic a day to to Flickr 366-1 Group
10) Sell more online ads than last year

A new outfit I want to wear soon!

The garage as of 1-1-09; very high on the resolution priority list!

If I am going to take a picture everyday, I better keep this with me at all times!

I resolve to get the frames out of the basement and onto the walls (this one is to make Frank happy!)


I really need to organize my scrapbook area and KEEP it that way!


Keeping a tripod with me at all times is hard, but necessary!


Yesterday, I lost that 8 GB card three times! I have got to keep up with these things better!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your pictures and the outfit. Maybe we can help you with the scrapbook area :)

Paula Roberts said...

Aw thanks, it's my Sarah Palin suit :)...and how are you going to help with the scrapbook area from WCU? or are you just volunteering your sister, haha??

Anonymous said...

maybe i could come next week...or maybe i am volunteering Amy. :)