Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy 24th Birthday, Joanna



Okay, I admit it, I am late getting this up. I am soooo sorry! And get this, in the past I have put up birthdays for everyone in the family even though I know most are only seen by a few loyal readers. But this year, Miss Joanna surprised me. She called us today from her new phone number at her new house and she told me she has internet, too. Of course she does :( since I have been too busy to post and get her greeting up. Her mother-in-law follows the blog and told Joanna to check it out and of course she would look on the one weekend when I have missed a birthday greeting. I felt sooo bad! So here it is ... a little late, but with the same heartfelt, we love you message we've always sent!

HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY, JOANNA! We hope your day is as special to you as you are to us! We can't wait to see your new home. When's the party?

PS Hope you enjoy catching up on your life through my blog!

No comments: