Monday, June 29, 2009

Beka & Paul Evington Wedding

On Saturday, June 27, I had the privilege to photograph a very sweet couple, Paul Evington and Rebekah Nelms, a their wedding. The wedding was held at Silvermont Mansion in Brevard. It was a lot of fun and I think for my first "paying" photography job, I did okay. I am saving the money I made towards a more professional lens and flash, in hopes that maybe I might get good enough to do more of these. I hope you like the pictures. (I uploaded using a different program and it through them all out of order so sorry for the haphazard way they appear.)


2 comments:

Angie said...

GReat pictures!! Sure wish you'd been taking pictures 20 years ago when we got married!! I'd hired you in a second! I'm sure they are happy with your work!

Del and Tamara said...

Great job Paula!