Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm getting locked up on Wednesday ... please help

Hi Again, It's me ... Paula ... asking you to help me help MDA! When I was a little girl, every Labor Day, my cousins and I would put on a little show and raise money for the Jerry Lewis Telethon. I'm proud to tell you that this year I'm being locked up...that's right, I'm going behind bars to help Jerry's Kids and MDA. To be released on good behavior I have to raise bail and I need your help! So, I'm sending this out to over 750 people and my thought is that if each of you donate at least $1.00, together we will raise over $750!! Wouldn't it be great to prove the power of the dollar bill? All you have to do is click here to make a secure, online donation before 06/23/10. Your donation will help families living in our community and help guarantee me an early release. I can't wait to add you to my list of contributors. Thanks in advance for your help. Don't hesitate to call or email me with any questions. Together we'll make a difference, Paula Burke Roberts P.S. I'm counting on you, click here to donate. If the link above does not work, please cut and paste the address below into the address bar of your Internet browser. https://www.joinmda.org/hendersonvilleashevillelockup2010/paularoberts33/ We hope you found this message to be useful. However, if you'd rather not receive future e-mails of this nature from JoinMDA.org, please click here or copy and paste the opt-out link into your browser: http://www.joinmda.org/OptOut.aspx

No comments: