Monday, January 14, 2008

Workin' it!

I don't have much to say tonight because I am really sleepy and a bit tired from working out tonight. I will say that my workout included something new tonight ... the elliptical machine. I tried it last week but it went backwards and I just couldn't get coordinated. I thought it was the only way it went. Thank goodness I saw my pod buddy, Ben, (from work) and he told me it was all in how you get it started. Funny, even after I told Frank I was too uncoordinated to do it backwards, HE never offered to tell me it would go forward. Wonder if he knew? I am betting he did, he just wanted to keep the machine secrets to himself! Anyway, he goes about 3 miles on the thing every time we go, I thought I did good to go 1/2 mile. That thing wore me out! I like the treadmill best. I do 3 to 3.5 miles/hr. at a slope of 3. and I make my mile in 20 minutes. Thursday night I walked 2.5 miles. I think I was walking off stress from work. Anyway, I just kept pushing it.

Okay, I am curious ... are we going to get any snow? Not you, Mama & Daddy, I know you've had some already. I want some here and not just some ... a foot! Something pretty and debilitating! LOL! Kidding ... well kind of! So I am pretty tired now, night night, please cross your fingers for me ... I really want to see some snow soon!

No comments: